It was wonderful when I logged onto my wordpress account to find I had been nominated for the Liebster Blog award; wonderful, surprising and very much appreciated.
Penny at http://pennysfoodblog.wordpress.com chose myself and 4 others for her nominees and I can’t thank her enough (Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!). Go check out Penny’s blog, it’s my continuous source of inspiration when I want to make something yummy!
The award is all about recognising your fellow bloggers for how awesome they are!
Here’s a little of the official information about the award:
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning; Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kindly, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
The rules for the Liebster Blog Award are:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & paste the blog award on your blog
4. Reveal your 5 blog picks.
5. Let them know you choose them by leaving a comment on their blog.”
These are the five blogs I think should receive the Liebster Blog Award:
1. Cork and Spoon, http://corkandspoon.wordpress.com/. Ruth and Emilie make some really amazing food, my go to for inspiration for a comforting meal.
2. Eat Now Talk Later, http://eatnowtalklater.wordpress.com/ . Vered makes a mix of cuisines from Indian to Italian and her recipes always look delicious!
3. Comforting with Food, http://comfortingwithfood.wordpress.com/. Great recipes with detailed step by step pictures so you can never go wrong.
5. Cook Quilt Make and Bake, http://cookquiltmakeandbake.wordpress.com/. Simple recipe ideas and at the moment a great Christmas craft series, just the thing for decorating the house or for gifts.
These blogs are my pick of the bunch, check them out because they’re all well worth a look. Thanks again to Penny, I’m off to spread the Liebster!